- Do you have knee pain on the inner side?
- Does your knee pains every time you go upstairs & downstairs?
- Is it painful to get up from chair after sitting for long duration?
- Is your knee stiff in the mornings?
Then it is the right time for you to consult a Physiotherapist soon..
You might be suffering from Osteoarthritis of knee..
- Knee Pain is very common these days even when it is not associated with any injury. It is more common in women of age group starting from 55 years. These days prevalence of women suffering from knee pain has decrease the age range to 45-50 years as well.
- Very few portable exercises to be done thrice a day can be enough to fight with the pain & disability during osteoarthritis.
- In osteoarthritis knee the cartilage of the knee joint get degenerated by the constant wear & tear.
- This causes pain on weight bearing.
ARTHRITIS OF KNEE JOINT CAN BE DIAGNOSED WITH CLINICAL FINDINGS & X-RAY ONLY..
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM ARTHRITIS OF KNEE JOINT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED OF IT; IT IS NOT LIFE ENDANGERING; YOU CAN OVERCOME THIS WITH FEW LIFESTYLE CHANGES & CONTINUOUS PHYSIOTHERAPY..
HEALTHY LIVING IS OUR VIRTUE..